1. Dragging Data grid on workspace
2. Creating sample data
3. Binding Sample data with grdi
Storyboarding an existing great concept, we software folks adapted it from animation world. I just tried to explain storyboarding in laymen language by giving actual definition and showing the similarity. Just give an idea have done basic Ball animation in Expression blend and created silverlight file.
My First hand on SKETCHFLOW [expression blend], its great!! tool… it has really good tools and feature to create DYNAMIC Wireframe Prototype.
Great features are
1. Artistic HTML elements.. like text field, drop down, combo box.. .etc
– very stylish – drag and drop kind of tool
2. Great flexibility to do interaction part
3. Sketchflow player to see output, it has good tools to give feedback on run time.
4. Map option – this works like sitemap
5. Connector — which is very helpful to create parent, child and connectors
6. Style sheets — once we done with our low prototype, it helps to make it attractive colorful prototype