Friends, recently while understanding “GIF ANIMATION” .. got to explore very interesting tool from Cockos. This is free and very effective to create GIF animation. just captures your action and save it as animated gif.
Where this can be useful?
– To show interaction concept during UX concept excercise
– To show click walkthrough of scenario
– To capture click from Videos/Youtube and share it wherever gif images are supported
For more Details – Cockos
For Download – from SOFTONIC
for example, have captured one of my animation
One of my fav trick to draw boy character. Interesting part.. i have learned this great trick from my class 5th Student.
love to say thanks to him
– No to Cookies and Yes to HTML5 Web storage
– No to Server side communication and Yes to client side
– No to sprite image and Yes to CSS3 effect
– Use to HTML 5 form attributes and input types
just scribble , expressing some thoughts
UX lovers, love to share Chrome Addon from http://muz.li/
just add MUZLI to your chrome and get inspiration on the daily bases. Really great application, this is my default page.
Sharing one of the tricks to do quick digital sketches
1. Sketch IDEA on Paper
2. Take pic of that and send it yourself
3. Open this pic with any image editing tool. Just do improvisation.
– go to OBJECT > TRACE IMAGE
– go to IMAGE > FILTER
– open image and do break a part or trace